If we migrated your merchant service account to TSYS after the 2nd day of the month, you may have received two separate statements and seen multiple new fees deducted from your bank account. This happens only if you processed transactions with First Data before we migrated your account to TSYS.
For example, if we migrated your account on 15th of the month, any transactions you processed with First Data up to the 15th are shown on your First Data statement, and any transactions you processed with TSYS after the 15th are shown on your TSYS statement.
Important: You have not been charged twice for the same transactions.
- If your TSYS statement shows that you have not reached the required minimum processing amount for the month, check the following:
– If you combine your transactions for both First Data and TSYS for the month, do they meet the minimum processing value?
– Yes. We will automatically refund you in your next statement. This will show as a statement credit.
– No. The fee is correct.
- Your bank statements may show different descriptors for your deductions:
– First Data
– Cayan Holdings
– CR CD CHBK: Debit for chargebacks
– CR CD ADJ: Adjustments
– MERCH FEES: Card brand fees and account fees
- The My Advantage Portal on First Data is now called the Monthly Business Plan on TSYS.
- In rare instances you may see a charge for My Advantage Portal on your First Data statement, and a charge for Monthly Business Plan on your TSYS statement. If this happens we will automatically refund you in your next statement. This will show as a statement credit.
Your First Data statement shows
- Fees for any transactions you processed through First Data before we migrated your account
- No monthly service fees
Your TSYS statement shows
- Fees for any transactions you processed through TSYS after we migrated your account
- All standard monthly service fees
Important: You have been charged only once for each transaction and once for your monthly fees. If you add together the fees on each statement they will equal your total fees for the month.
Statements and Reporting Tool
You can view all your statements in our Statements and Reporting tool.
- To view your First Data statements, use your First Data MID to log on to the tool.
- To view your TSYS statements, use your TSYS MID to log on to the tool.
Note: We are moving all your statements to your TSYS Statements and Reporting Tool and we will let you know as soon as we have completed this work.
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: reporting, monthly fees, charges, first data, TSYS, two statements, fees