You receive your funds within the following timelines:
- Within three business days of settling or batching your terminal or software.
- Some businesses can expect to see the deposit for today’s transactions in their bank account the next business day.
- American Express processes funds from their “ESA” and “Want to Honor” programs separately. It may take up to five business days to receive these funds in your account.
- Discover transactions may take up to five business days to deposit in your account.
- You can view your transactions by accessing Statements and Reporting at any time.
When do I receive batches that I processed over the weekend?
Funds do not deposit on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Separate batches processed over the weekend go into your bank account at the same time. For example, if you process $400 on Friday and $500 on Saturday, you can expect to see a deposit of $900 to your bank account on Monday or Tuesday.
If you do not see the funds paid into your account, complete the following steps:
Step 1. Check that your terminal is settling at the end of each night.
Step 2. Contact our Customer Support Team to verify that we have the correct bank account information.
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: reporting, statements, close batch, settle batch, deposits, receive funds, delayed batch