The Payments Portal is an online tool that you can use to enter and manage transactions on your computer. It includes the following features:
Credit and debit card sales
Gift card sales, activation, adding value, and balance inquiry
Online account management
Historic search for transactions and batches
Multiple user accounts and permissions
You can access the Payments Portal at https://tsys.accessaccountdetails.com/sign-in/. Read more
To view transactions that you ran on your Genius device, visit the Payments Portal at https://tsys.accessaccountdetails.com/sign-in. Read more
Statements and Reporting is an online reporting system that allows you to view the following:
An overview of your merchant account’s card sales and transactions across all merchant locations
Reports, including the following:
– Payment history: Deposits, debits, and adjustments for your merchant locations
– Batch history: Batch information and detailed batch transaction history
– Voids and declines
– Monetary rejects: Batches that failed due to processor or setup error
– Authorization log: Transaction lists of all approved sales, including their authorization codes
– Transaction search: Search for individual transactions by date, card number, authorization number, or amount
– Retrievals and chargebacks: Information on retrievals and chargebacks
– Fixed acquirer network fee: Fees charged by Visa based on the locations and volume of card not present transactions
– Merchant adjustment: Deposits and withdrawals from your bank account that are not part of a processing batch
Your monthly statement Read more
You can email a sales receipt directly after running a card sale from the sale‑approval screen. You can also email receipts for past transactions using the History page.
Option 1. Complete the steps in the following video:
Option 2. Read more
You can print a sales receipt directly after running a card sale from the sale-approval screen. You can also print receipts for past transactions using the History page.
Printing a receipt after running a card sale
Step 1. Read more
You can use the Find tool on the History page to narrow your search results using multiple search options.
Note: If you do not have the customer’s full card‑number, you can search for the last four numbers on their card. Read more
When you are viewing the search results you can:
Group or ungroup your results – group any related transactions, for example, a pre‑authorization with its completed sale.
Download your results in .CSV Read more
A void cancels an unsettled transaction. You can void only transactions that are part of an open batch. When you close the current batch, any voided transactions are not transferred to your account from the customer’s account. Read more
A refund returns all or part of the transaction value to the customer. You can refund a sale only when the transaction is part of a closed batch. When you refund a sale, the value of the transaction leaves your account the next time you close the current batch. Read more
If a card transaction requires a referral, you can complete the transaction using a forced sale. You run a forced sale from the Virtual Terminal, or from the History page.
To run a forced sale from the Virtual Terminal:
Step 1. Read more