You can view detailed reports for transactions on your iCT220/250 terminal. You can sort transactions by reference number, invoice number, or customer card type.
To view the reports, complete the following steps:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 0 (Reports Menu), followed by 1 (Detail).
Step 5. Select one of the following options:
- To print the report, press 1 (Print).
- To display the report, press 2 (Display).
– To display by reference, press 1 (Reference#).
– To display by invoice, press 2 (Invoice#).
– To display by card type, press 3 (Card Type).
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: view transactions, report, settlement report, transaction report, ict220, ict250, ingenico