There are two report screens on the VX520:
– Totals Report that shows the totals of each card type
– Details Report that shows each individual transaction, grouped by card type
– Server/Clerk Reports that shows the totals grouped by server/clerk
– Unadjust Report that shows all transactions that have not had tips adjusted (tip processing only)
To print a report, complete the following steps:
Step 1. From the SoftPay home screen, press the rightmost purple key once to access the first reports menu.
Step 2. (Optional) To access the second reports menu, press the leftmost purple key once.
Step 3. Select the report that you want to print:
– F2 (Totals Report)
– F3 (Details Report)
– F1 (Server/Clerk Reports)
– F3 (Unadjust Report)
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: verifone, details report, print report, clerk report, totals report, unadjust report, view transaction, vx520