You can configure the iCT220/250 terminal’s fraud control settings to require that the following actions are completed:
- Customer’s card is verified
- Last four digits of the card must be entered
- Both the customer’s card is verified and the last four digits of the card must be entered
To change the fraud control settings on your iCT220/250 terminal, complete the following steps:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
Step 5. Press 1 (Credit), then press 2 (Fraud).
Step 6. Select one of the following fraud control settings:
- To turn off fraud control, press 1 (Off).
- To use “verify card fraud control”, press 2 (Verify Card#).
- To use “entering the last four card digits”, press 3 (Enter Last 4).
- To use “verify card fraud control and entering the last four card digits”, press 4 (Both).
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: change settings, fraud control, turn off, verify card, ict220, ict250, ingenico