: Users with the following roles
can search for a transaction:
- Merchant Manager
- Merchant Clerk
- Reporting Manager
- Reporting Clerk
- Virtual Terminal Manager
- Virtual Terminal Clerk
- Virtual Terminal Only
To search for a transaction, complete the following steps:
Step 1. Click the Transaction Finder tab.
Step 2. Select the search period:
a. Click the Date & Time drop-down menu and either:
- Select Custom and use the calendar tool to choose your own search period.
Step 3. Select the terminals you want to include in your search:
a. In the Terminal section, click SELECT.
b. (Optional) Use the Filter to search for a specific terminal.
c. Select the terminals you want to include in your search.
d. Click SAVE SELECTION.
Step 4. Complete the following fields:
- Minimum Amount
- Maximum Amount
- Invoice Number
- PO Number
- Last 4 Digits of Card #
- Clerk ID
- Transaction ID
Step 5. To select the type of transactions to include in your search, use the Transaction Type drop-down menu.
Step 6. Click SEARCH.
Step 7. To view information about a transaction, click on its Transaction ID. OpenEdge View shows the following tabs:
- Detail – Shows information about the transaction, including the following:
- Transaction Status – The current status of the transaction and options for follow-on transactions.
- Payment Detail – Information about the payment type, for example, its masked card number and expiration date.
- Order Detail – Information about the order, for example, its invoice number and the clerk ID.
- History – Shows an overview of the original transaction and any follow-on transactions. You can also print or email a receipt for the transaction.
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: reporting, check transactions, transaction history, openedge view, decline minimizer, card transactions, report types, list transactions, download report