: Users with the following roles
can run a report for check transactions:
- Merchant Manager
- Merchant Clerk
- Reporting Manager
- Reporting Clerk
- Virtual Terminal Manager
- Virtual Terminal Clerk
The following report types are available:
- Summary – Shows the total number of transactions that you ran or the total number of changes to your customer made to their bank details during the reporting period you select. The report separates the results by terminal.
- Detail – Shows each individual transaction and change that your customers made to their bank details during the reporting period you select.
For each report type you can also choose what type of results you want to include:
- Original Transactions – Shows checking account transactions including sales, credits, and voids.
- Return Transactions – Shows checking account transactions that were declined. Transactions may be declined for a number of reasons including insufficient funds or terminal errors. You should run a report for return transactions to find out if you need to run a checking transaction again or ask the customer for a different method of payment.
- Notice of Change – Shows if any of your customers have changed their checking account details. You should run a report for notices of change to make sure your customers’ checking account details are up to date.
To run a report for checking account transactions, complete the following steps:
Step 1. Click the Reports & Lists tab and select Check Transactions.
Step 2. Choose the Report Type and results type.
Step 3. Select the reporting period:
a. Click the Date & Time drop-down menu and either:
- Select a reporting period.
- Select Custom and use the calendar tool to choose your own reporting period.
Step 4. Select the terminals you want to include in the report:
a. In the Terminal section, click SELECT.
b. (Optional) Use the Filter to search for a specific terminal.
c. Select the terminals you want to include in your search.
d. Click SAVE SELECTION.
Step 5. Click GENERATE REPORT.
: You can export the report by selecting one of the following formats:
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: reporting, check transactions, transaction history, openedge view, decline minimizer, card transactions, report types, list transactions, download report