: Users with the following roles
can run a report for card updates:
- Merchant Manager
- Merchant Clerk
- Reporting Manager
- Reporting Clerk
- Virtual Terminal Manager
- Virtual Terminal Clerk
You can run reports for card updates that you or the Decline Minimizer service made.
The following report types are available:
- Summary – Shows the total number of cards that you or the Decline Minimizer changed during the reporting period you select. The report separates the results by card brand and terminal.
- Detail – Shows a full list of cards that you or the Decline Minimizer changed during the reporting period you select.
For each report type you can also choose what type of results you want to include:
- Decline Minimizer Updates Only – Shows cards that the Decline Minimizer changed.
- All Card Updates – Shows cards that you manually changed or that the Decline Minimizer changed.
To run a report for card updates, complete the following steps:
Step 1. Click the Reports & Lists tab and select Card Updates (Decline Minimizer).
Step 2. Choose the Report Type and results type.
Step 3. Select the reporting period:
a. Click the Date & Time drop-down menu and either:
- Select a reporting period.
- Select Custom and use the calendar tool to choose your own reporting period.
Step 4. Select the terminals you want to include in the report:
a. In the Terminal section, click SELECT.
b. (Optional) Use the Filter to search for a specific terminal.
c. Select the terminals you want to include in your search.
d. Click SAVE SELECTION.
Step 5, Click GENERATE REPORT.
: You can export the report by selecting one of the following formats:
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: reporting, check transactions, transaction history, openedge view, decline minimizer, card transactions, report types, list transactions, download report