Users with the following user roles
can create a new user:
- Merchant Manager
- Limited Merchant Manager
- Innovo Merchant Manager
Step 1. At the top-right of the screen, click your initials and select Administration Panel.
Step 2. Under create, click USERS.
Step 3. Complete the details for the new user.
When you create a new user, remember the following:
- User Type is always Merchant User.
- OpenEdge View automatically enters the Chain ID and Chain Name.
- You must complete fields marked with an * (asterisk).
Step 4. Click CREATE. OpenEdge View redirects you to a page to add the terminals the new user can access on OpenEdge View.
Step 5. Use the arrows to move the terminals to one of the following columns:
- NON-ACCESSIBLE TERMINALS – The new user can’t access these terminals on OpenEdge View.
- ACCESSIBLE TERMINALS – The new user can access these terminals on OpenEdge View.
Step 6. Click SAVE. The new user receives an email asking them to sign in to their account.
The new user must log in to their account within 24 hours of receiving the email or OpenEdge View locks their account
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: openedge view, user roles, permissions, new user account, set up user, activate user