You must secure your wireless network to help protect your business against hackers. To improve the security of your wireless network, we recommend you use the following practices:
- Segregate your guest networks from your business networks.
- Hide the service set identifier (SSID) of the network you are using for your Genius device.
- Use complex and long passwords.
- Use weak or insecure protocols for connecting to your access point.
- Connect to access points you don’t trust or haven’t set up yourself.
- Connect to insecure access points.
- Connect to free or public access points.
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: wifi, wireless network, internet, security, improve security, hackers