You can open the Payment Cartridge from the Merchant Tools menu.
Step 1. Click the Select a Site drop-down arrow1.
Step 2. Select the site you want to manage.
Step 3. Click the Merchant Tools drop-down arrow2.
Step 4. On the Cayan Modules submenu3, click Cayan Transaction Manager.
When you open the Payment Cartridge, the Business Manager displays the Orders page.
||Business Manager’s top menu.
||Use to search for orders by order number, most recent, or using the search filters.
||Displays search results in date order, showing most recent orders first. The Orders table shows the following information for each order:
• Number – Order number assigned by Salesforce
• Reference Number – Reference number assigned by the Payments Portal for most recent transaction associated with the order
• Status – Status of the order, can be CREATED, NEW, OPEN, COMPLETED, FAILED, CANCELED, REPLACED
• Order date – Date and time the order was created
• Created by – Creation date and time of the order
• Email – The customer’s email address
• Paid – Dollar amount paid to date for the order
• Total – Total dollar value of the order
• Shipping Status – Can be NOTSHIPPED, PARTSHIPPED, or SHIPPED
• Payment Status – Can be NOTPAID, PARTPAID, or PAID
• Payment Types – Type of payment the customer used to pay for the order
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: merchant tools, search tools, transaction manager, payment cartridge, salesforce