Note: When you retrieve your username, you also need to change your password.
To retrieve your username, complete the following steps:
Step 1. Go to https://tsys.accessaccountdetails.com/sign-in/.
Step 2. Click Forgot your username/password?.
Step 3. Click Can’t remember your username?.
Step 4. In the Email Address box, type the email address connected to your account.
Step 5. Click Recover Account. The Payments Portal sends an email to the email address you connected to your account.
Step 6. Click the link in the email. The link in the email expires after three hours.
Step 7. Take a note of your username.
Step 8. In the New Password box, type your new password. Your password must:
- Contain between 8 and 20 characters.
- Contain at least one number
- Contain both upper-case and lower-case letters
- Not match your username
You must change your password every 90 days and you can’t use the same password more than once.
Step 9. In the Confirm Password box, re-type your new password.
Step 10. Click Reset Password.
– If your password reset is successful, the Payments Portal prompts you to return to the sign-in page.
– If your password reset is unsuccessful, return to the sign-in page and try these steps again.
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: payments portal, account management, sign in, access account, forgot password, forgot user name, recover account