You can configure the number of printed receipts you require.
To configure the receipt option on your iCT220/250, complete the following steps:
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 3 (Setup Menu), and then press 3 (Receipts).
- Press 3 (Receipt Options), and then press 1 (RcptCopies).
- Select the number of receipt copies you require:
- To turn off receipts, press 1 (Off).
- To print a merchant copy only, press 2 (OneCopy).
- To print a merchant and a customer copy, press 3 (TwoCopies).
- To prompt for a customer receipt if required, press 4 (Prompt).
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: disable receipt, ict220, ict250, ingenico, enable receipt, reprint last receipt, stop printing