You can change the iCT220/250’s language settings using the F4 key, however this feature may be locked.
To unlock the language settings, complete the following steps:
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Type the admin password, and then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 6 (TermSettings), and then press 1 (Language).
- Select one of the following options:
- For English only, press 1 (Eng Only).
- For English and French, press 2 (Eng/French).
- For English and Spanish, press 3 (Eng/Span).
Let us know if this answered your question. If not, please let us know why!
Tags: ict220, ict250, ingenico, change language settings, english, french, spanish